Monday, October 31, 2005

Hmmm

Well, here it is Sunday the 30th and I don't have a whole lot to say. I'm going to try to force myself to write every Sunday. "Why Sunday?" you say? Because it works for me, that's why. Deal with it!
It seems, as of late, I have found myself addicted to video games. This is disturbing to me becuase I don't conceive myself as having an addictive personality. Nevertheless, here I am at all hours of the morning finding myself in the incredulouse trapings of these fantasy worlds. I find myself at odds with... my self. These things are ,supposed to be, left to children. Why then am I so drawn into the make belive stories told by the artists of image and sound that are the video games of today? Is it a fantasy world that places you in a position to live out the life you, perhaps, wish you had chosen? One of the choices that you had to make but chose another? Perhaps. But the draw is strong, regardless of the reason. The reason, it seems, reamains to be seeen. I do, however, play the games till the end. Straight through, begining to finish. With as little sleep or interuption as possible. I don't like this portion of my personality. I must strive to resist this urge.
-PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home